Monday, May 30, 2005

Streets of Gachibowli...

I was bruised and battered and...I couldn't tell what I felt...I was unrecognizable to myself...Saw my reflection in a window...I didn't know my own face...Oh brother are you gonna leave me wasting away...On the streets of....
I walked the avenue till my legs felt like stone...I heard the voices of friends vanished and gone...On the streets of...

...alright alright its Philadelphia not Gachibowli!
Somehow Springsteen's song has started making more and more sense. No prizes for guessing the source of the battering :) But I guess its a l'il more than that. Its almost 2 months since I let Milwaukee and one can't help but reminisce the time spent with friends. Must be a unique talent of mine to be able to feel lonely in the midst of 349 batchmates! I guess there must be a clinical term for this where one turns nostalgic when faced with a potentially traumatic week of mid-term results and end-terms! and traumatic it will most certainly be unless I sign off and get some studying done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kya re…?? Trying to make us senti kya?
U think..we miss you.. U really do??
You bet… :)

Me looking forward to my retirement after your ISB placements :)
Work hard!! Good Luck...

Anonymous said...

With or without you ...

My hands are tied
My body bruised, you've got me with
Nothing to win
And nothing left to lose

Humko bhi gana ata hai...:)