Saturday, March 25, 2006

whoosh!

Didn’t even hit me till much later. That was because unlike other terms, this time my end-term was scheduled on the same day as two lectures. But, as has happened too many times this term, my alarm sold me out and I woke up 10 mins into the 8.30am lecture, which is finebutwas still in my bed. Too bad ISB has a dress-code (meaning u have to be wearing one)...else cud've just dashed to class :) Attended the other section to compensate for it, the TA even knew my name and had marked me present, surprise surprise! After that, had the Negotiation End-termslick affair2 partsone based on the cases done in class and the other was supposedly a real-life casethe set of handouts helped. Later saw the email about the cancelled Marketing Strategy endterm. Means I just gave my last exam in this placetrivial to all reading thisbutstill has some significance9th april is not going to be easy

Watched a couple of the cricket games between sections (other than mine of course)not something I care for too muchto sit around tearing my hair out wondering as to why the bowler keeps pitching it up to a batsman who so obviously can only play off the front-foot. Resorted to heckling some of the players(enjoyed it!)sheesh

Went out laterwas a planned thing unlike most of our other spur-of-the-moment affairs. BottlesNChimney...loud musicusually decent mix of rock and hip-hop..but tonighttoo much latino salsa crap I thoughtbut the food was nice..or so I hear J We left at closing time, after having severely depleted their stock of alcohol. Didn’t know itd be possible for six ppl to run up a tab in five figures!

Of course, its never incomplete without an appearance at Ohris, the one place, legally open till 2am. Ppl tucked into the midnight buffetme - had too many daiquiris/tequilas/bangers etc etc sloshing around in meso had a sandwich. Then a formula-one dash to campus. But it was never a fair fightwe made it with time to spareluckily unscathed J

The countdown on Bs blog says there are 13 days, 20 odd hours to go for graduationhow come I’m not looking forward to itwonder if others share that sentiment

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"we made it with time to spare..." my ass! Gave the honda city a run for its money in my loyal '96 Maruti 800. We were right behind you when u pulled into the lot on campus, Don't forget your butt was kicked when we surged ahead of you guys both in J-Hills and Whisper Valley!I'm disappointed that thats all a Honda City can do for speed!!! I'm keeping my '96 800.

don'thaveaclue said...

hahhhaaa...i knew that had to elicit a comment from the Spam King! :)